The PWS-870 fully rugged tablet PC features a 10.1" HD/FHD resolution capacitive multi-touch panel and an Intel Haswell Core i3/i5/i7 processor. The rugged tablet is dust and water resistant, drop-tested at 4-feet, and military-certified. It weighs only 1.5 kg and is only 25 mm thick, making it comfortable to carry for longer periods of time.
Advanced communication features and a wide variety of I/O options make it ideal for field service, fleet management and intralogistics. A comprehensive range of accessory options make the rugged tablet extremely customizable to meet individual requirements.
- Fully rugged tablet: IP65 rated, MIL-STD-810G and 5M3 certified
- Powerful Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7 processing
- Operation system: Windows 8 Professional/Embedded
- Bright and sunlight-readable* capacitive multi-touch 10.1’’ display
- Protected by tough 2nd generation Gorilla® Glass
- Hot-swappable battery for up to 11 hours of operation
- Communication features: 802.11 a/b/g/n WiFi, Bluetooth V4.0 (Class2), GPS*, 4G LTE*
- Built-in dual camera, 1D/2D barcode scanner*, NFC RFID reader*
- Operation temperature: -10 to 50 °C, Storage temperature: -20 to 60 °C
- MSR extension module*, vehicle docking station* and desktop docking support* available
- Accessory digitizer pen* available